Fun to be One!

Fun to be One!

January 23, 2008

Our first outing...


Hey everyone- it's been a while...

No news is good news, right? Well- everything is going great here! Bahboo has been putting on weight and is starting to develop those darling little rolls- his little thighs are getting kinda chubby :-)

I haven't taken new photos of him yet- I know SHAME ON ME! I'll take some soon and post them... We should be getting some family portraits taken soon so then we'll have the WHOLE family in the shot!

Anyway- the picture I'm posting was from his first outing... we went out to Los Reyes 2 weeks after he was born (it was a tribute to my water breaking since that was the restaurant that Rob and I had eaten at the night I went into labor.)
Also- keep your eyes peeled for a slideshow- I'm learning Picasa so I can post some more fun things :-)

No comments: