Fun to be One!

Fun to be One!

February 2, 2008

The best of the best!

Yep, that's my kid- the best of the best!
2 new wonderful things have occured during his 7th week... First and foremost... He is sleeping through the night! This is great! He falls asleep somewhere around 10:30-11:30 and he's out until 5:30-6:30... which by all standards is through the night! It is FANTASTIC! Now, all we have to do is get me regulated so that I fall asleep that early... :-)
Secondly- he's starting to smile! REAL smiles- not the fake, gassy ones... Sometimes he smiles when I grab his hand or foot and just today I was talking to him while I was changing him and he turned his head towards me and grinned! It's the cutest thing ever!! I don't have any pics of it yet- but as soon as I catch him on camera you know I'll be posting it!

No comments: