Fun to be One!

Fun to be One!

January 27, 2008

More pics!

Ok everyone- here are the long awaited photos of the nursery :-)

I will pat myself and my husband on the back because we had the nursery COMPLETELY finished (that's- painted, the wall border (thanks mom), the crib the bookshelves, etc) well before the baby arrived. Here are the pics- enjoy!

The walls are 2 shades of Aqua with a Ralph Lauren Candlelight Sheen on top to create the pearly shine.



The crib and the changing table are a custom made match that were actually MY crib and changing table and have weathered the storm of my siblings as well... It is still in beautiful condition and I managed to get the most wonderfully comfortable rocking chair with wood that matches the set!

I did these two pictures myself and had them framed... I wanted to ad something personal to the room and they came out great! I even signed them "Mom'07".

2 comments:

Lydianne said...

That's impressive. You did a great job on those pictures you made.

Joe, Mandy & Sierra Smith said...

the room looks great, Sarah!
i know how hard you worked.

and the boy looks just like his Daddy....