Fun to be One!

Fun to be One!

December 22, 2007

The real deal! He checked!

So Lil' Robby has seen the real Santa! We took him for his first ever visit and of course he got his picture taken and while sitting on Santa's lap... he reached up and grabbed his beard! The picture is worth a thousand words! Being a parent is awesome... we get to do such fun stuff!

BTW, my child will NEVER behave like 90% of those zoo animals running around the mall! Grubby little Rhesus Monkies!
Oh yeah, he's not fussing in this photo... He's actually streching... but the stupid photo girl took the picture anyway... believe it or not... this was the best of the 3 poses. Stupid girl. Thank goodness Stevi was there and took her own pics... I'll post those soon. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, I feel the same way about my children. :)