Fun to be One!

Fun to be One!

November 19, 2007

28 days 'til baby!!

Props to Mandy and Joe Smith for letting me in on the blogspot secret...


Rob and I are expecting our first baby on Dec. 18th- (although I'm secretly praying for the 11th or 12th because that conveniently puts him born right after finals and a week less of being pregnant than expected!)


It's a boy- we're naming him after his daddy- so he'll be Robert Walter Bolt II.
Pregnancy, in all honesty is not what its cracked up to be and I'm convinced that anyone who says they "LOVE" being pregnant is lying to herself and everyone else to make it through. I'm so done being pregnant... JUST GIVE ME THE BABY!


We're all prepared at the Bolt House for our little guy. The baby room is painted and his clothes and blankets are washed and waiting for him. The only thing that really still needs to be done is the wallpaper border has to come in- its been on backorder from the manufacturer... but all the painting is done and the crib and rocker are set up and ready to go! Sometimes I go in there at night just to rock in my comfy glider and get excited for the big day.


Anyway- we're all eager for him to arrive so now it's just a matter of time.





The pics below are of the baby shower my good friend Stevi Bagwell threw for me! It was such blast! Love her to death!
















I've also included a pic that Rob took of me while we we're up in Helen.


4 comments:

Joe, Mandy & Sierra Smith said...

nice, fat sausages in picture 10...Bolt-sized sausages, no doubt?

Sue Bullough Burningham said...

I love it Sarah! You are the most beautiful pregnant mama I have ever seen. I love you!

Sue

Joe, Mandy & Sierra Smith said...

Shout out to me! Oh yes! I am so glad I let you in on the coolness of blogs. It will really pass the time when you're SO tired from not sleeping not but quite ready to sleep during the day like people tell you you should. Sleep when the baby sleeps. Easier said than done. Ok, now go blog hopping and see who is friends with you so you can add more people to your blog friends.

crazytanman said...

hi sarah it is tanner a.k.a crazy tanman. visit my blogspot. it will blow you away.

www.crazytanman.blogspot.com

from,
crazy tanman